Welcome to Emma's Eye











Hi there everyone! 

Welcome to my blog and first post on Emma's Eye, first of all I'll give you a little introduction about myself and why I decided to create this outlet for my inner most ramblings and to document my life in all its complicated and awkward glory.

My name is Emmagayle and I’m a 22 year old media student, oh yeah, and I happen to be a wheelchair user. I decided to create this blog to write about my experiences as a young person who just happens to be a wheelchair user, because it comes as a shock to some people that people with disabilities (especially younger people) like the same things as their able bodied counterparts do. Just to give you a taste of what’s yet to come some of the things I plan on writing about are my general day to day life, local events, accessibility and disability activism, beauty and current events.

I can’t wait to get started and I hope you will all enjoy what’s to come.






Comments

Popular Posts